Your basket is currently empty!
Who we are
Our website address is: http://magpiesnestjewellery.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When you are just browsing our website, we do not collect any identifiable data about you. However, when you browse our website, information is sent to us which includes your IP address, what pages you visited, your device type and internet browser details. This data is used for analytical information to help us improve our website, and monitor how well it is working. The information can also be used to help prevent fraud.
When you create an order on our website
When you create an order on our website you will need to enter details to allow us to complete your order. The following details must be collected in order to be able to complete your order:
Your name and contact information
This information is a requirement for us to deliver goods and services to you when you place an order. We may use your information to contact you regarding an order you place.
Your payment information
To place an order with 7dayshop.com, you are required to enter your payment information. We do not store this in any form, instead we utilise the services of a 3rd party (Braintree, Paypal or WorldPay) to handle all payments and refunds.
Your purchase history and items in your cart
When you add items to your cart, our website remembers what you added. If you remove an item, we will no longer keep that record. We may send you an email to remind you that you have items in your cart. You can set your preference about receiving these emails in your account settings through this link
We store your purchase history in order to provide customer service, and handle returns.
We may use your purchase history to send you a personal email about consumable products you have bought from us in the past, as a reminder that you may need to order some replacements. You can set your preference about receiving these emails in your account settings through this link
Reviews and Media
When visitors leave reviews on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- You have the following rights relating to your personal information;
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used (this page)
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you. You can do this yourself in your account settings through this link
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances.
- The right to stop direct marketing messages, which you can do through this link and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time.
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider.
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us.
Changes to how we protect your privacy
We may change this page from time to time, to reflect how we are processing your data. Please check this page for updates. If we make changes the date of the change will be updated at the bottom of this page.
If we make significant changes, we will make that clear on the magpiesnestjewellery.com website, or by some other means of contact such as email, so that you are able to review the changes before you continue to use magpiesnestjewellery.com.
If you have any questions about this notice or want to exercise any of your rights as set out above, please contact us at email@example.com.